- Design and develop flexible software automation framework using Java.
- Design, develop and execute software automation test scripts in Python for testing performance of the REST API web services.
- Use Amazon cloud services such as EC2, S3, VPC, ELB and IAM for deployment and testing of software systems.
- Design, develop and execute automation test scripts for testing platform features on desktop web browsers and mobile devices using Selenium web driver, JMeter, TestNG and Java.
- Create and execute NoSQL queries to retrieve and verify data in MongoDB database.
- Integrate automation scripts into continuous integration and continuous deployment processes using Jenkins.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience as Software Test Engineer, Test Lead, Senior Test Lead, Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required.
The required work experience must include 5 years of experience using the following skills:
- Programming languages Java and Python;
- Selenium, TestNG, and JMeter;
- EC2, S3, VPC, ELB and IAM; and
- REST API.
Employer’s name: Versa Networks, Inc.
Job site: 6001 America Center Drive, Suite 400, San Jose, CA 95002
If you are interested in applying for this position, please mail resume with Job #2019774 to HR at Versa Networks, Inc., 6001 America Center Drive, Suite 400, San Jose, CA 95002.