Versa Cloud Services Gateway Appliances for Secure SD-WAN Overview
Versa Networks Cloud Services Gateway (CSG) appliances are next-generation enterprise software-defined networking appliances that are architected to deliver cloud-native SD-WAN, SD-Security, SD-Routing and Compute services for our Enterprise and Service Provider customers.
Versa CSG appliances provide Routing, SD-WAN, Security, Switching and Compute in a single, trusted platform to help you consolidate these functions on a single appliance with rich set of wired, wireless connectivity options. Such degrees of consolidation simplify deployment and operations, helping you avoid the need to deploy and maintain separate appliances.
CSG appliances are built based on latest chipset and architected to cover wide spectrum needs of our customers for WAN Edge deployments including home-offices, Enterprise branches, Campus and Data Center sites.
Versa CSG appliances with VersaOS cover rich set of features including Layer-2 switching/ bridging functions, Layer-3 unicast / multicast, IPv4 / IPv6, Layer 4-7 functions including DPI, PBF, Application Firewall, URL Filtering, Captive Portal, NGFW, DOS Protection, SFW, AV, NG-IPS, File-Filtering and many more functions.
Using CSG appliances, you can build your WAN Edge deployments in secure, fast, and scalable ways while using latest technologies.
CSG Platforms Benefits/Advantages
CSG appliances are architected and purpose-built to provide the best solution for the needs of our WAN Edge use-cases.
Enterprise class units including all wired and wireless aspects, such as high performance LTE and WiFi solutions. High MTBF and longevity in field are other distinguishing characteristics of our appliances.
Innovative edge features for today’s connection needs as well as for legacy environments to provide a smooth transition path to the new world.
Trusted platforms, that are manufactured through tightly controlled, trusted, secure and auditable manufacturing process to satisfy requirements of financial, government and other sensitive customers. Also some models are designed to be FIPS compliant in hardware.
Versa CSG Portfolio
- CSG300 series appliances are ideal for customers deploying Versa Secure SD-WAN in small Enterprise branch and home office sites. CSG300 series platforms are ideal choices for deployment in home offices in today’s covid pandemic days.
- The versatile CSG300 series appliances deliver carrier-grade reliability, with enterprise-grade routing, SD-WAN and Next-Generation Firewall while supporting a diverse set of WAN access technologies (MPLS, Broadband) and wireless LAN & WAN access technologies (3G, 4G-LTE, LTE Advanced).
- CSG300 series appliances scale SD-WAN performance up to 500 Mbps and up to 125 users
- Datasheet Link : https://www.versa-networks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/versa_ds-csg300ap_01.pdf
- See CSG300 webpage for more details.
- Versa CSG700 series appliances are designed for deployment in mid-to large Enterprise branches delivering industry’s richest set of networking functions. The versatile CSG700 series appliances deliver carrier-grade reliability, with enterprise- grade routing, SD-WAN and next-generation security while supporting a diverse set of WAN access technologies (MPLS and broadband), wireless WAN access technologies (3G, 4G-LTE, LTE Advanced) and non-Ethernet connectivity options including A/ VDSL2 and T1/E1.
- CSG700 appliances are designed to be FIPS compliant in HW. CSG700 series appliances come with very high MTBF numbers thanks to its fanless and specialized design.
- CSG700 series appliances scale SD-WAN performance up to 2 Gbps and up to 350 users
- Datasheet Link : https://www.versa-networks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/versa_ds-csg700ap_02-1.pdf
- See CSG700 webpage for more details.
- CSG1000 series appliances are designed for Enterprises with high performance branch, campus and data center WAN Edge requirements
- High performance CSG1000 series appliances deliver carrier-grade reliability, high performance and high compute capacity for enterprise-grade routing, SD-WAN, next-generation security and uCPE use-cases.
- CSG1000 series come with 16 high performance LAN and WAN interfaces out of which 8 are 10GE and 8 are 1GE interfaces. Also supported are Ethernet and non-Ethernet (ie: ADSL2+/VDSL2, T1E1) NIC options as well as wireless (3G, 4G-LTE, LTE Advanced-Pro, 5G, WiFi AP) options.
- CSG1000 appliances scale SD-WAN performance up to 14 Gbps and up to 2,000 users.
- See CSG1000 webpage for more details.
- Versa CSG platforms come with built in LAN and WAN interfaces to cover your WAN edge deployment needs. Versa CSG platforms also provide modularity to our customers so that you can configure CSG platforms with additional wireline or wireless connectivity modules.
- Embedded Wireless LAN AP module : https://www.versa-networks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/versa_ds-csg-wifi-ap_01-1.pdf
- Embedded LTE Advanced module for CSG300 and CSG700 platforms : https://www.versa-networks.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/versa_ds-lte-module_1-0.pdf
- T1/E1 NIC : https://www.versa-networks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/versa_ds-t1-e1-nic_01.pdf
- ADSL2+/VDSL2 NIC : https://www.versa-networks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/versa_ds-adsl2-vdsl2-nic_01-1.pdf
- Embedded LTE Advanced Pro module for CSG1000 (WIP)
Global Distribution and Support
- Versa provides global distribution and support for selling CSG appliances in U.S, Europe, Middle-East, Asia and South America with local channel partners for each region.
- Versa CSG HW support overview : download here
- Regulatory Certifications : All Versa CSG appliances come with extensive multi-region certifications to enable deployments across the globe. CSG appliances are certified with various regulatory bodies including FCC (US), CB/CE (EU), BIS (India), KC (S.Korea), JATE/JFR/JPA (Japan), Australia & New Zealand (RCM)
- Warranty : CSGs offer industry leading 2 year standard warranty: Download Here
- Support : Versa CSG appliances support can be reached 24X7X365 :