Versa’s innovative networks products integrates a comprehensive set of networking and security functions through network function virtualization (NFV) based SD-WAN and SD-Security. Our service provider and enterprise network solutions are built on cloud principles to provide the flexibility and elasticity for easy, highly scalable and secure deployments.
Versa's Network Products
- Versa FlexVNFCloud IP services platform that integrates full-featured routing, SD-WAN and layered security functions.
- Versa DirectorSingle pane of glass for complete life-cycle management and real-time monitoring of all services.
- Versa AnalyticsScalable big data platform for real-time and historical insights, prediction and feedback loop for adaptability.
BUILD A WIDE RANGE OF ARCHITECTURE
- SoftwareAvailable as software to deploy on your hardware as bare metal, hypervisor (KVM, VMware) or containers
- ApplianceAvailable on Versa appliances or Versa certified third-party white box appliances or servers
- CloudAvailable as software for deployment in public (AWS, Azure) or private clouds
SD-WAN has gained a lot of traction with the enterprises. As companies undergo a ‘digital transformation’ and disruptive technologies like cloud, IoT and big data become mainstream, SD-WAN paves the way for a future-ready network.
Rob McBride, Head Of Product Marketing at Versa Networks, simplifies SD-WAN and explains some of its key features.Learn more about Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN).
Cloud and SaaS are changing the way enterprises look at edge networking. Most enterprises now realize that legacy networks are not enough to keep up with the demands of current app consumption models.
Rob McBride, Head of Product Marketing at Versa Networks highlights some of the inherent challenges of legacy networks and explains how SD-WAN can help organization overcome those challenges.
Why Versa SD-WAN?
SD-WAN is the emerging as the future of enterprise networking. But not all SD-WAN solutions are built alike. Enterprises need to find a comprehensive solution that combines SD-WAN capabilities, network security and is cloud-ready.
Rob McBride, Head of Product Marketing at Versa Networks explains how Versa’s SD-WAN solution intelligently unifies best practices from legacy technologies and innovative networking concepts to build an agile, cloud-ready, secure, manageable and cost effective SD-WAN driven network.