General Rules for Partners
- Only certified Versa partners can apply for Deal Registration
- Deal Registration must be done through the partner portal
- There must be an active opportunity/interest in the account
- Without a PoC starting within 90 days, registration will lapse automatically unless agreed otherwise
- The Deal Registration questionnaire must be completed in full
- If a client informs Versa directly that they will not work with the partner, then any Deal Registration will lapse
- If the customer issues an RFP, any special pricing arrangement will be extended to all Versa bidders
- Only one partner can be the approved “Exclusive” Registered partner for any opportunity
- “Exclusive” Deal Registration by one partner does not prevent another partner from bidding
- If Versa is the first to engage with an end-user then there is no Exclusive Registration – only “Non-Exclusive”
- Partners on the same partner tier, registered as non-exclusive, will get the same pricing terms on an opportunity
Assigned Partner Status
When a certified partner applies for Deal Registration one of the following
terms will be assigned to the Opportunity and the partner upon review
- If the registration is approved – partner status will be ‘Exclusive’
- Versa will engage in end-user meetings (F2F or online) in conjunction with the Exclusive partner
- Versa will not engage in end-user meetings in conjunction with any other partner
- Exclusive Partner will only represent Versa to the customer
- Exclusive Partner may have deal registration pricing advantage
- Other Versa partners (Resellers or MSPs) can still bid on the opportunity
- If the registration is not approved – partner status will be ‘Non-Exclusive’
- Versa will not engage in end-user meetings (F2F or online) in conjunction with the Non-Exclusive partner
- Versa will still support the Non-Exclusive Partner’s bid
- There is no pricing advantage offered
Approval and registration process flow
Versa Partner Portal
- All Certified and registered resellers, vars and channel partners of Versa Networks domain’s are whitelisted for access to the Versa Partner Portal.
- As a Partner, users simply need to follow simply need to request an account from https://partners.versa-networks.com
- Only partners with valid emails with domains that are white-listed will be authorized.
- Upon request for an account an email will be generated to the registered user email address providing instructions on how to log on to then portal.
- Video tutorial on how to navigate the Versa Partner Portal Click here
Questions or need access?