JOB CODE: UI007
As a member of the Versa Software team, you will be responsible for designing, developing and unit-testing various modules for the Versa product. You will take ownership for large software components, work with product management on customer requirements, apply your knowledge to functional design, utilize your programming skills for efficient and robust implementation, and interact with quality assurance teams in the whole software development cycle.
B.E/B.Tech or higher degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
5 + Years of UI development.
- 1+ years of hands on experience using a modern framework like React, Ember, Angular or Backbone.
- Hands on experience on working with front-end CSS frameworks such as Semantic UI, Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Experience building reusable components that are modular, performant, and maintainable.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Data visualizations using Canvas or SVG, Highchart, D3.js etc.
- Familiarity with Agile, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, CI/CD, Dev/Ops practices and tools
- Development experience with proven practices like Test driven development is a plus.