JOB CODE: UI032
As a member of the Versa Software team, you will be responsible for designing and developing various modules for the Versa product. You will take ownership for large software components, work with product management on customer requirements, apply your knowledge to functional design, utilize your programming skills for efficient and robust implementation in the whole software development cycle.
B.E/B.Tech or higher degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
5+ Years of relevant experience.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers and UX designers.
- Develop standard UI components and style guides for company-wide use.
- Conduct industry research and stay up to date on best practices, competitor UI designs and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3 in user interface design.
- Expert knowledge on CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS.
- Have experience working with front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, Foundation and/or Semantic-UI.
- Have experience working with the ReactJS projects is a plus.
- Experience with web and mobile app design.
- Expert knowledge of responsive design and grid principles.
- Strong typography, layout and visual design skills.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.