Versa Networks, Inc. has multiple openings for Sr. Network Architect.
- Use product knowledge in Security, VPN, Routing, and SD-WAN to provide technical expertise to partners and the customer through technical presentations and product demonstrations.
- Design, build, or operate network configuration prototypes, including network hardware, software, lead installing product evaluations, presenting/training at seminars, and responding to RFP’s and RFI’s.
- Bring up Controllers, Gateways and Orchestrators on Cloud Service Providers such as AWS, Azue and VMWare.
- Apply principles of computer networking and services to design, develop, test and evaluate networks.
- Work with Engineering and Customer Support to assist with the troubleshooting of defects reported by customers or found during in-house release testing in areas of Routing, IPSEC, Network Security and SD-WAN.
- Develop, present, and respond to Request For Proposals (RFP) for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and Versa Networks solutions.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or a related field and 3 years of work experience as Network Architect, Solution Consultant Staff, Lead Engineer, Sr. Network Architect, Engineer II, Sr. Engineer, Network Consulting Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Customer Support Engineer, Sr. Strategic Delivery Engineer, Software Engineer, Engineer III – Software, or a related occupation required.
Knowledge of service provider and enterprise networks required. The required 3 years of work experience must include 2 years of experience in using the following skills/technologies:
- OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, MPLS, RSVP and LDP;
- MP-BGP, Traffic Engineering, Layer2 VPN (L2VPN), Layer3 VPN (L3VPN), IPv6 and Multicast;
- TCP/IP, VLAN, STP;
- Class of Service (CoS) or Quality of Service (QoS); and
- NAT or CGNAT.
Employer’s name: Versa Networks, Inc.
Job site: 6001 America Center Drive, Suite 400, San Jose, CA 95002.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please mail resume with Job # 2019648 to HR at Versa Networks, Inc., 6001 America Center Drive, Suite 400, San Jose, CA 95002.