- Design, develop and execute test plans for testing overlay functionalities of the TCP/IP Stack such as VXLAN, GRE and IPSEC.
- Design, develop and execute test plans for testing software features on IPV4, IPV6 and Layer 3 protocols such as OSPF, BGP, L3VPN and Multicast protocols such as PIM-SM, PIM-SSM.
- Design, develop and execute test plans for testing security features such as Application Detection, URL Filtering and Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System (IPS/IDS).
- Design, develop and execute test plans for validation of WAN/TCP Optimization features such as Forward Error Correction (FEC), Packet Striping and Packet Duplication.
- Automate test cases using Python programming language for testing various software features.
- Design network topologies for testing Layer 2, Layer 3 protocol functionalities using commercial traffic generator tools from IXIA and SPIRENT.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience as Software Test Engineer, Staff Software Test Engineer, Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required.
The required work experience must include 5 years of experience using the following skills:
- Layer 3 Protocols including IPV4, IPV6, BGP, OSPF, PIM-SM, PIM-SSM;
- Network security features including Application Detection and SSL Proxy;
- Python programming language;
- Traffic generator tools from IXIA and SPIRENT
Employer’s name: Versa Networks, Inc.
Job site: 6001 America Center Drive, Suite 400, San Jose, CA 95002
If you are interested in applying for this position, please mail resume with Job #2019537 to HR at Versa Networks, Inc., 6001 America Center Drive, Suite 400, San Jose, CA 95002.