Design, develop and execute test plans for testing 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax protocol functionalities. End to end Wi-Fi bring up on black box or white box appliances. Automate test cases using TCL, Python.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience as Software Test Engineer, Technical Leader, Software QA Engineer, Software Engineer/QA, Devtest Engineer, Technology Specialist, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required.
The required work experience must include 3-5 years of experience using the following skills:
- Strong competence in L2/L3 networking protocols such as NAT, DHCP, Routing & 802.1x, RADIUS.
- Familiarity with test and troubleshooting tools such as IxVeriwave, Spirent, Wireshark, iPerf, Netscout.
- Hands on experience in AP testing, in-depth knowledge and experience with 802.11 standards and protocols.
- Experience in testing AP mesh systems is a plus
- Strong automation skills using TCL/Python.
Good to have:
- Experience in SDN, Virtualization
- Experience in REST APIs