- Design, develop and execute test plans for testing security features like IDS/IPS, AV, URL filtering
- Automate test cases using TCL and Python programming language for testing various software features.
- Design network topologies for testing functionalities using commercial traffic generator tools from Ixia and Spirent.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience as Software Test Engineer, Technical Leader, Software QA Engineer, Software Engineer/QA, Devtest Engineer, Technology Specialist, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required.
The required work experience must include 5 years of experience using the following skills:
- L3 Protocols including IPv4/IPv6
- Security related features – IDS/IPS, AV, URL filtering, APP ID/DPI, proxy, application layer protocols
- TCL and Expect scripting languages
- Traffic tools from Ixia and Spirent.
Following will be a plus
- Working experience related to KVM, VMWare, Openstack
- Working experience with AWS, Azure