- Design, develop and execute test plans for Analytics related features
- Automate test cases using TCL and Python programming language for testing various software features.
- Design network topologies for testing functionalities using commercial traffic generator tools from Ixia and Spirent.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience as Software Test Engineer, Technical Leader, Software QA Engineer, Software Engineer/QA, Devtest Engineer, Technology Specialist, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required.
The required work experience must include 5 years of experience using the following skills:
- L3 Protocols including IPv4/IPv6
- TCL and Expect scripting languages
- Traffic tools from Ixia and Spirent
- RestAPIs, JSON, XML, strong in python, Database techniques – Casandra, postgres
- Working experience in distributed systems, Scaling and Big data
Following will be a plus
- Working experience in SDWAN
- Working experience related to KVM, VMWare, Openstack
- Working experience with AWS, Azure