- Design and develop software for Versa Director software platform using Java and Python.
- Design and develop software that provides rich northbound interface to Versa Director which are exposed via REST-APIs using Spring MVC and JAX-RS.
- Design and develop Versa Director backend systems using No-SQL and RDBMS.
- Write software to manipulate the remote network elements using Netconf and YANG.
- Work with Engineering and Customer Support to assist with the troubleshooting of defects reported by customers or found during in-house release testing.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field and 2 years of work experience as Programmer Analyst, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required. The required work experience must include 2 years of experience with the following: developing software using Java and Python; developing software using frameworks including Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Hibernate; developing software to manage network elements using Netconf and YANG; building web applications that consume RESTful APIs; and developing software for cloud management, orchestration and virtualization.
Employer’s name: Versa Networks, Inc.
Job site: 6001 America Center Dr, Suite 400, San Jose, CA 95002
If you are interested in applying for this position, please mail resume with Job # 2019498 to HR at Versa Networks, Inc., 6001 America Center Dr, Suite 400, San Jose, CA 95002.