Be part of the talented team, re-architecting networking software on next generation SDWAN and Security products for enterprise and service providers.
· Architect and develop the network services features such as IPSec, NAT, ALG, Firewall.
· Develop networking applications on Intel platform.
· Assist in solving complex customer issues and customer reported real world networking problems.
· A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical / Electronics Engineering or a Master Degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required.
· A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in developing networking applications in C/C++/Python.
· In-depth understanding of network services, packet forwarding, operating systems internals, algorithms, and computer architecture.
· Exposure to routing/forwarding software would be a plus.