- Write software programs in high level computer languages such as C and Python that provide functionality such as Network Security using Deep Packet Inspection.
- Design and develop software that provides functionality of IDP, Next Gen Security and High Availability in a distributed multi-core platform.
- Design and develop software for Data Leakage Prevention and HTTP Content Management.
- Write and execute unit test plans for a distributed data center software appliance for Network Services and Security features.
- Work with Engineering and Customer Support to assist with the troubleshooting of defects reported by customers or found during in-house release testing.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience as Software Engineer Staff, Software Engineer, Systems/Software Engineer, or a related occupation required. The required work experience must include 2 years of experience with: designing and developing software for Network Security platform; Python Programming; Network data-path programming; networking protocols – TCP/IP & UDP; and Network Security Deep Packet Inspection (DPI).
- Employer’s name: Versa Networks, Inc.
- Job site: 6001 America Center Drive, Suite 400, San Jose, CA 95002
- If you are interested in applying for this position, please mail resume with Job # 2018458 to HR at Versa Networks, Inc., 6001 America Center Drive, Suite 400, San Jose, CA 95002.
- It is a regular full-time 40 hours a week position.