The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for setting-up meetings and creating opportunitiesfor our field team. Achieving sales quotas through creative and aggressive prospecting, cold calling, qualifying customer prospects, and driving deals to closure.
This is a fast-paced, high-energy role, so thinking on your feet is a must. You will be responsible for a pipeline of over 100 prospects at any given time, so being organized is critical. You will be responsible for making 50+ calls per day to medium sized enterprises with deal sizes ranging from $10k to $500k+.
- 0-2 years of B2B sales and/or lead generation experience.
- Sales DNA: Emotionally/technically intelligent, hard working, personable, and humble.
- Prospecting, curating lead lists, cold-calling, and managing the sales cycle to close.
- Accurate & predictable pipeline forecasting.
- Achievement of quarterly sales quotas.
- Qualification and understanding of end-customer’s needs and requirements
- Professional and expert presentation and demonstration of Versa’s SD-WAN solutions via teleconference
- Ability to multi-task a variety of communication methods (email, phone, social media) while staying keenly focused on attaining quota objectives and keeping hyper-organized.
- Experience using a comprehensive sales CRM (Salesforce.com, Rain King, etc…)
- Social Media Savvy (LinkedIn, Twitter, IG, Facebook)
- Experience in selling high tech products and services
- BA/BS degree preferred