JOB CODE: UX031
We are looking for a Lead UX Designer who specializes in user experience design and research and is passionate about defining experiences.
You understand our business requirements and any technical limitations along with other stakeholders, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes. You strive to understand your user’s needs and define experiences that match their mental model. Your empathy extends beyond the user and includes collaborating, mentoring, and sharing knowledge within your team. You are self-motivated, and a fast and hungry learner.
In this role, you will work closely with product teams to launch new products and improve existing ones. You will collaborate actively with product management, engineering, marketing, and the rest of the team.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Multimedia, Graphic Design, or equivalent.
Minimum 8 years of UX design experience with strong knowledge of B2B software & applications.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate concepts as well as business requirements into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive and optimized user experience for a wide range of devices (both web and mobile).
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Analyze and identify design problems across various interfaces and devices and devise elegant solutions.
- Review and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with complete UX design and development guidelines and standards; provide tangible feedback to improve product quality and interactive and interface design.
- Drive innovation and integration of new technologies and design language into projects and activities of the UX Design.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated understanding of core UX Design principles like User Centered Design (UCD) and Analysis (UCA), storyboarding, paper prototypes, Wire frames, Information Architecture, Navigation Design, Interaction and Design Systems.
- Working knowledge of UX research practices like persona and empathy mapping which includes defining user profiles, usability scenarios and in-depth analysis of users’ behavior using techniques like contextual enquiries, interviews and focus groups.
- An online portfolio demonstrating your best work.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to effectively create and communicate UX Design Strategy, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options to Product stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of front-end CSS frameworks will be preferred.