JOB CODE: WD026
LOCATION: Bangalore (India), San Jose (USA)
We are looking for a passionate Lead Software Engineer with extensive development experience in Microsoft Windows 10, 8 and 7.
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study.
• Should have at least 8+ years of hands on experience in design, development and debugging of Windows kernel mode device drivers.
• Experience in Windows Network Drivers, Filter Drivers and Windows Filtering Platform (WFP).
• Experience in DMA and other techniques for minimizing buffer copies.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead the development of network drivers for windows operating system.
• Analyze, debug and fix complex issues, continuously drive innovations by working with cross functional teams.
• To provide technical direction, oversight, and execution guidance for several new Windows applications across various windows platforms.
• To champion the development best practices for building secure applications from the groundup.
• Conduct security reviews from high-level application architecture to OS-level parameters and complex interactions with BIOS and drivers to meet security & business goals.
• Strong understanding of C/C++ programming concepts, and Operating systems concepts.
• Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
• Strong understanding of Windows internals and the fundamentals of drivers in Windows operating systems.
• Strong understanding of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, and HTTPS.
• Strong low-level debugging skills to identify the root cause of the issues at OS internals, the firmware and hardware level.
• Team player, can-do attitude and takes initiative.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Good communication skills to work with cross-functional groups.
• Strong skills in large-scale software design and development.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.