The data engineer would be involved in fairly forward looking, bleeding edge products at Versa. As an expert DevOps specialist and data engineer, you’d be working closely in the design of upcoming products that could be deployed on cloud or on-prem. You’ll work closely with development teams to deploy & design various distributed applications. The candidate must have at least 3 years of industry experience in DevOps & cloud technologies.
- Architect end to end systems to deploy an application.
- Suggest alternatives to components based on price or performance.
- Work with the development team to make the application delivery seamless to the end user.
- Working on challenging cross-domain problems.
Required skill & background:
- Exhibit strong skills in Python & preferably Java.
- Experience in cleaning, processing, managing, analyzing & search vast collections of data.
- Strong Experience in Google cloud toolsets like BigQuery, Dataflow, PubSub, DataStore etc.
- Experience with open source alternatives like Apache Beam, Kafka, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience with database technologies is a must. Should know when to use a NoSQL, a regular SQL DB or a cloud SQL DB.
- Should be team player with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.