Location: Santa Clara, California
Come join one of the fastest growing SD-WAN and SD-Security companies in the Silicon Valley.
This Senior Network Sales Engineer will be developing, implementing, and supporting complex MPLS and SD-WAN networking solutions to address a variety of SP and Enterprise customers.
They will need to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with the ability to multi-task and work closely with peers in Engineering and Architecture for implementing new technologies.
This person must be a collaborative team player that will work across cross-functional groups and have the ability and willingness to mentor others and have a sound business approach for supporting our global footprint.
This person will need to obsess over the customer experience and drive operational excellence in their everyday work.
Besides a strong technical role, this position also requires strong people skills and an individual who enjoys the dynamic nature environment.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Advanced Routing Protocols & Technologies
- Carrier-class Routers and Technologies
- Traffic Engineering
- College degree (Bachelors or higher); technical degree preferred
- 6 to 8 years experience with Service Provider network design and support
- Experience in operating a large scale WAN environment utilizing BGP, RSVP, MPLS, ISIS and/or OSPF
- Experience and knowledge of BGP and Internet Routing Policies
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP (both IPv4/IPv6)
- Extensive knowledge of both Cisco IOS/IOS-XR and JUNOS
- Advanced Network Certifications
- Ability to script using PERL/Python/Shell a plus