Location: Santa Clara, California
As a member of the Versa Director Software team, you will be responsible for designing, developing and unit-testing various modules for the Versa Director product. You will take ownership for large software components, work with product management on customer requirements, apply your knowledge to functional design, utilize your programming skills for efficient and robust implementation, and interact with quality assurance teams in the whole software development cycle.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience with OOP, Java/J2EE, Multi-Threading, Data Structures/Algorithms
- 5+ years of experience with Spring MVC framework, REST-API /JAX-RS (Designing, development), messaging (AMQP, RabbitMQ, Redis)
- Strong experience with RDBMS, NO SQL (Mongo, Cassandra)
- Good experience with large scale distributed computing system/environment
- Self-driven, ability to resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Experience in networking, security, device management, NETCONF, CLI is a plus.
- Experience in cloud management, orchestration, Virtualization, VMWare, OpenStack is a plus
- Exposure with YANG Data modeling is a plus